1, Introduction for 3D cinema
3D cinema is a motion system that enhances the illusion of depth perception. Derived from stereoscopic photography, a regular motion picture camera system is used to record the images as seen from two perspectives, but special projection hardware and eyewear are used to provide the illusion of depth when viewing the film.
3D consists of the following:
The projectors used to provide the 3D images are not the normal ones used in regular movies. The normal ones had a frame rate of 60 Hz while these 3D projectors have a frame rate of 120 Hz. As you can see the amount is doubled, this is due to the fact that more output detail is required in showing a 3D film. The 3D projector must also have a resolution of at least 2k (2048x1080p) for a clearer image on a wide screen. The most popular providers of commercial cinema projectors are 3D and IMAX.
The screens used in 3D cinemas are usually silver screens. Since a lot of light will be used due to the technology used in showing a 3D movie, a silver screen is used to provide more light and contrast. White screens, which are much cheaper, soon replaced silver screens in cinemas. Right now silver screens are making a comeback in 3D movie houses.
A 3D cinema should not only provide a great visual experience but a great auditory experience as well. In an IMAX 3D theater, up to 44 speakers are used to provide you with surround sound. The speakers use 12, 000 watts of power which ensures a fantastic viewing experience.
3D glasses need to be worn by the viewers to enjoy the 3D effect. These glasses are polarized and matched with the cinemas projector. So in essence, the audiences can't just use any type of glasses, they should be compatible with the projector used.
1) Different kinds of cabin structures available;
2) Funny and stimulate 3D Motion Cinema Movie Theater;
3) Fit for home theater, movie theatre, etc;
4) Experience the stimulated journey;
5) Take moviegoers to a simulative world;
Our professional technicians could arrive at your place to offer test installation service and train in person.
4, After-sale service:
The warranty for key component is one year. Within this period, while there are the non-man made problems happened, we could repair and replace the accessories free charge. After one year, we could provide the professional knowledge for you to solve the problems.
5, Why choose us?
1) Senchuang is a professional manufacturer to produce amusement machines since 1999, which is line in this field for 12 years with enriched experience. With considerable service and competitive prices, Senchuang is your good choice.
2) We adopt the South Korea's advanced technology of the hydraulic power, not only producing the beautiful movement, but also with the wonderful rhythm.
3) We have got a very good reputation from overseas customers with firm quality system. After receiving the orders from customers, our company strictly controls product's quality from purchasing raw materials to production, providing you with qualified products at first-class level. Meanwhile, in order to ensure the goods quality, we would make sure all the amusement machines work well before delivery.
|Material||Contains many different materials|
|Payment terms||T/T, 30% deposit, 70% paid before shipping|
|Packaging details||Stretch film inside, wooden case outside|
|Port||Huangpu or depend on the customer|
|Leading time||Generally 10 days after receiving your deposit; for more quantity, we need to negotiate|
- Guangzhou Senchuang Digital Video Equipment Development Co., Ltd.
- Audited Supplier
- Guangdong, China
- Business Type: Manufacturer, Trading Company, Group Corporation
- Main Products: 5D Cinema, 7D Cinema, Mobile Cinema, 9d Cinema, 5D Cinema System, 5D Cinema Equipment, Home Theater, Entertainment Amusement Equipment, Dynamic Motion Theater, 7D Cinema Hydraulic
- OEM/ODM Service: Yes